I have been working in Technology since 1998 when I started and ran an online e-commerce business. Today, I have a strong focus in Microsoft Technologies, specifically integration using BizTalk Server. I have been working with BizTalk Server since 2001.
I have experience with BizTalk 2000, BizTalk 2002, BizTalk 2004, BizTalk 2006, BizTalk 2006 R2, BizTalk 2009, BizTalk 2010, BizTalk 2013, and BizTalk Services.
My BizTalk experience includes:
- Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Windows Azure BizTalk Services
- Architecting large scale solutions
- Optimizing performance at both the code and server level
- Setting up continuous integration and nightly builds
- Creating automated builds and deployments in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Developing Orchestrations, Schema, Pipelines, and Maps
- Working with Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Setting up BizTalk-based Business Rules
- Working with BizTalk ESB Toolkit
- Creating custom pipeline components and helper .Net methods
- Teaching BizTalk Administration and troubleshooting
- Mentoring and training client team members
I have working experience with HIPAA 4010 to 5010 conversions, Windows Azure, SharePoint, Windows Workflow, Windows Communication Foundation, Team Foundation Server, Commerce Server, and SQL Server.
The types of projects I typically work on generally fit into two types. The first type is large scale, mission critical projects that have a smaller, yet essential, integration component. I am typically responsible for all aspects of the integration and usually have a team of resources I am responsible for in terms of technical delivery. The second type of project I usually work on is a small project with me being the only BizTalk resource responsible for complete solution delivery and basic knowledge transfer to full time resources once complete.
Once I join a project, I am usually one of the last resources to leave because I work well with the client and become knowledgeable with all aspects of a solution, not just the integration pieces.
I have recently begun working with Windows Azure and have focused on Windows Azure Virtual Machines. I have in-depth experience working with Azure Virtual Machines through several months of dedicated effort.